Seeing is believing with this high-set home on a corner block enjoying a remarkable 3 crossovers and 4 lock-up garage spaces. It is set in the foothills of Mount Louisa, within easy reach of town, major shopping precincts and schools. There’s space for the tools, tradie vehicles and toys, and even an under-house bar for home parties.
• High-set, fully-fenced home on a 597m2 (approx) corner allotment with 3 crossovers
• 4 lock-up parking spaces (2 under-house spaces plus 2 in a double powered garage)
• Handy under-house area with a drinks bar and a toilet, perfect for private parties
• Generous kitchen, spacious living and dining, plus an enclosed veranda area
• Air-conditioners, ceiling fans, carpeted bedrooms, and a north-facing back yard
• Main frontage to a small court within easy reach of town, shops and schools