Refurbished throughout and situated on a huge 809 sqm block, we present to you 14 Alan John Street.
Enjoying fresh timber-look floating floors, an updated kitchen and bathroom, this neat and tidy three bedroom home is the ideal investment or first home opportunity.
With a potential gross yield of 7.1%, this lovely little home features open plan living, dining and kitchen with external laundry and under cover carport. Take advantage of this fantastic, budget friendly home today and call Jess Whaites on 0423 398 849 for a private inspection or we’ll see you at our next open home.
• Three bedroom home with timber-look floating floors;
• Split system air-conditioning to the living and two bedrooms;
• Tidy kitchen with electric stove top and tasteful subway splashback tiles;
• Open plan living area;
• Main bathroom with standard shower over bath configuration;
• Single car accommodation under carport with additional driveway parking;
• External laundry;
• Outdoor concrete patio;
• Huge 809 sqm block with plenty of room to play;
• Estimated rental return of $290-$330/week for a 7.1% gross yield potential;
• Townsville Council Rates $1700 per half year;
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in preparation of the above information, prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.