Life in the tropics is best enjoyed with a pool and this home hits the mark with a feature lagoon-style pool flanked by a generous landscaped outdoor entertaining area. This is a relaxed single-level home with 2 living rooms plus separate dining, and a converted garage with scope for teens, a games room and more. It’s all on a 601sqm (approx) block walking distance to the local SUPA IGA and parkland.
• Single-level home with a lagoon-style pool and undercover alfresco entertaining
• Central, low-maintenance, and fully-fenced 601sqm (approx) parcel of land
• Living room, separate dining, and a garage converted to a rumpus room.
• Secure off-street parking behind the front gate, and a large garden shed at the rear
• Air-conditioners, ceiling fans, and built-in robes (to two of the three bedrooms)
• Short walk to the local SUPA IGA and parkland, and a short drive to Coles and schools
• Currently tenanted until January 2023 at $420 per week
• Townsville City Council rates just over $1900.00 for six months, this includes basic water charges