Renovated throughout and set on a low-maintenance 607sqm (approx) block, this low-set home delivers a lovely blend of comfort and class. With 4 generous bedrooms and a big back yard, she offers space for the whole family. There’s also scope to enjoy the 4th bedroom as a home office or a teen retreat, having separate entry from the carport. Close to shops and schools, she’s the perfect all-rounder.
– Flat, easy-care 607sqm (approx) allotment in a quiet, leafy street with no through traffic
– Renovated home near Stockland Townsville Shopping Centre and Ignatius Park College
– Open-plan living and dining, undercover patio, and a sparkling kitchen with an island bench
– King-sized master; and air-conditioners, ceiling fans and built-in robes to all 4 bedrooms
– Patio access from 2 of the bedrooms; and a sparkling bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles
– Secure carport, a garden shed, and mature mango and water apple trees in the backyard