A gorgeous Queenslander rich in character and set on a leafy 1019sqm (approx) block of land minutes to town, this is a celebration of life in the tropics. Louvre and casement windows harness the breeze, while a large veranda sets the scene for undercover outdoor living and entertaining. There’s plenty of space for kids to play, multiple living zones, great off-street parking, and even a self-contained retreat for nan, guests, teens or home office.
– Large 1019sqm (approx) block with 2 driveways, a garage, and a double carport
– Character-filled Queenslander with a big front veranda and a spacious kitchen
– Near schools, the Botanic Gardens, TAFE, and Stockland Townsville Shopping Centre
– High ceilings, air-conditioners, ceiling fans, louvre windows, and casement windows
– Private air-conditioned granny flat with a kitchenette, a bathroom and a high ceiling
– Lovely bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, a feature bath, and casement windows
– 5KW Solar panels and the bonus of NBN installed.