Fresh from a recent renovation and positioned opposite the beautiful botanic Queens Gardens, this immaculate apartment will soothe the soul. This is a lovely leafy spot near the North Ward shops and The Strand, with a delightful view of Castle Hill. Unwind on the lengthy balcony and enjoy a calming coastal feel with modern finishes throughout.
• Fresh, fully renovated apartment in a lovely leafy location opposite Queens Gardens
• Lengthy undercover northerly-facing balcony, and a view of Castle Hill from the kitchen
• Open-plan living and dining, modern kitchen, and a king-sized master bedroom
• Split system air-conditioners, ceiling fans and built-in robes to both bedrooms
• Sparkling bathroom, generous laundry storage, and an oversized remote garage with storage
• Ideal home, holiday pad or investment with rental returns estimated at $360-$380/per week,
• That’s almost an 8% gross yield