Set on a big 1012sqm (approx) block in a quiet street, this cute cottage catches the eye with her charm and offers scope to improve and add your own flair. The piece-de-resistance is the huge garden front and rear, with space for kids to play and plenty of shedding for the toys, tools and tinkering. She’s within easy reach of schools, shops and parkland, and enjoys a big north-facing backyard.
• Cute cottage set well back on a huge 1012sqm (approx) allotment in a quiet street
• Side access to a big, secure 6m x 9m (approx) powered shed behind double gates
• High ceilings, louvre windows, ceiling fans, and split system air-conditioners
• Sunrooms each side of the entrance, with louvres, ideal for a study and a sitting room
• Modern renovated bathroom and a large kitchen with a s/steel gas cooktop and a dishwasher
• 2 smaller garden sheds (3m x 3m and 2.4m x 2.7m approx) and established banana trees