Prepare to be swept off your feet by this charming Queenslander on 1012sqm (approx) of land just a few blocks to the city and the river. This meticulously maintained beauty is bursting with warmth, character and space, and backdropped by expansive poolside entertaining and a big back yard with a private guest retreat. She’s a classic home crafted for the tropics with plenty of space for the whole tribe.
– Substantial city-edge 1012sqm (approx) allotment walking distance to town and parkland
– Gorgeous front veranda and a sprawling undercover rear patio by a large inground pool
– Spacious timber and stone kitchen, large dining room, central lounge plus a sitting room
– Stained glass casement windows, antique fans in the living area, original timber floorboards
– High ceilings, air-conditioners throughout, ceiling fans, ensuited master bedroom, study nook
– Single-bay shed, off-street parking, and a guest retreat with air-con, a kitchenette and a bathroom