Walk to restaurants and the river’s edge with this modern townhouse on the edge of town. It features a premium corner position with abundant light, and a courtyard garden for the kids and pets. Two patios offer options to enjoy the outdoors on an easy-care block that places the focus firmly on lifestyle. Nest or invest and enjoy estimated rental returns of $360/week (approx).
– Walking distance to the Palmer Street precinct and near Queensland Country Bank Stadium
– Peaceful corner position with a parkland view and a fully-fenced, low-maintenance courtyard
– Freshly painted, new fans, carpets and curtains, with a light-filled open-plan living and dining
– Undercover alfresco patio, rear patio, undercover park with a remote roller door, outdoor storage
– Low body corp fees (approx $1953/half year), healthy sinking fund, rates approx $1700/half year
– Built-in study nook, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, s/steel appliances, robes, separate laundry, good on-street parking