Great opportunity for first home buyers or investors!
Situated in the heart of Pimlico, a short drive to the Mater Hospital, Castletown and TAFE Queensland Townsville, this spacious two bedroom, one bath unit is ready to buy! With an updated kitchen and wood look vinyl flooring throughout, a savvy investor could see a potential return of 6.2% or an owner occupier could take advantage of the low body corporate rates and private complex of only 5 units.
This unit is currently tenanted until December 2022 at $225 per week.
• Open planned living area with wood look vinyl flooring throuhgout
• Updated kitchen with electric stove top and excess storage
• Two bedrooms with built in cupboards
• Master bedroom with split system air-conditioning
• Well sized bathroom with separate toilet
• Large internal laundry plus additional small storage room/study
• Cement paved patio to rear
• Single undercover carport
• Private and tidy complex with only 5 units
• Fantastic location within in minutes to the Mater Hospital, TAFE, Castletown and only 8 minutes to the CBD
• Located in the sought after Pimlico State High School and Hermit Park State School catchments
• NOT affected by 2019 weather event
• Body corporate fees approx $1,500 per annum
• Council rates approx $1,700 per half year
For very interested parties – we also have an additional TWO units in the same complex for sale!
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in preparation of the above information, prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.