Poise and position unite to perfection at this glorious early 1900s Queenslander capturing postcard ocean and coastline views from a private hillside vantage point near Castle Hill. This charming residence pairs classic original features with luxury modern inclusions including an entertainer’s Miele kitchen. She is a traditional tropical sanctuary near town and The Strand, with a broad verandah soaking up the scenery.
– Quintessential Queenslander with a wrap-around verandah and louvres throughout
– Postcard views to Pallarenda and Castle Hill, and a useable flat landscaped garden
– High ceilings, original polished timber floorboards, shutters, ceiling fans throughout
– Formal and informal living and a spacious kitchen with Miele appliances inc a pyrolytic oven
– 2 master suites inc the main with balcony access and views over a water feature to the sea
– Back-to-base security, electric blinds, ducted A/C, under-house parking, central vacuum