This solid as a rock spacious beach-house is a once in a lifetime opportunity not to be missed.
* Set on a 1012m2 block on the beautiful sweeping sandy beach of West Point, Magnetic Island is this fabulous getaway
* With beach and Coral Sea views from most rooms and a front deck running the full width of the house, you will never tire of the panorama with the twinkling lights of Townsville and the northern beaches at night
* Downstairs has a large open-plan living area with grand kitchen featuring heaps of cupboard and bench space
* Soaring cathedral ceilings and lots of windows give a feeling of openness and create a bright airy living space
* There are two bedrooms downstairs, with a third bedroom/study/media room/formal dining room sunken off the lounge as well as the laundry and main bathroom with its luxurious corner spa bath.
* Upstairs, high above the living area is a mezzanine master bedroom suite with an ensuite shower and toilet, walk-in-wardrobe, separate relaxation area and large balcony which makes the most of the views.
* This house is ideal for those who want to get away from it all .literally! You need to be self-sufficient here and collect your own rain water, produce your own power (solar is perfect given that Maggie has on average 320 days of sunshine a year!) and provide your own gas/fuel. The other residents who have been here for years would not want it any other way and it certainly keeps the bills down!
* West Point is located on the western side of Magnetic Island approximately 8km from Picnic Bay along a dirt road. It is popular with day-trippers for its beautiful sandy beach, fantastic fishing (the next door neighbour can give you all his tips and tricks!) and the sunsets are truly sensational. A perfect relaxation getaway.
*A copy of Sustainability Declaration is available upon request from the agent.
Also to be auctioned is Lot 14 West Point Road, a 1012m2 parcel of land directly to the rear of Lot 7. It can be accessed from the road that runs along parallel to the beach road behind the property.