This luxury two bedroom apartment at One Bright Point on Magnetic Island would make an ideal weekender which can be let out when you’re not using it to provide income.
* 118m2 of luxury living space with water views from the bed, the balcony, the kitchen, the lounge & even the bath!
* Offered fully furnished, you could move straight in or let it out when you’re not using it
* Wake up in the master bedroom and lap up the water views or hop into the bath and soak up the views from the tub! The master ensuite features a large shower, separate toilet and contemporary vanity that adds to the beach-house feel.
* The spacious second bedroom features a handy king-zip ensemble – so you can easily accommodate the kids or another couple.
* There is heaps of storage space with cupboards lining the length of the hallway and the ‘beach room’ – an entry foyer that is ideal for dumping sandy shoes and towels after a day at the beach.
* The main bathroom features a large shower, separate toilet and a neat tucked-away laundry.
* The living area is open-plan with a stylish kitchen that features caesar-stone benchtops and stainless steel quality appliances.
* However, you’ll probably find yourself spending most of the time on the balcony which opens off the indoor living area with floor-to-ceiling sliding doors that recess to disappear and create seamless indoor/outdoor living with uninterrupted views.
* The resort-style complex is gated for security and has not one but four swimming pools and a spa. There are also four exercise rooms – just in case the relaxation becomes too much!
* Just a couple of minutes walk away are ferries, buses, hire cars, restaurants, cafes, shops and the picturesque marina. In fact, you could be relaxing on your balcony, soaking up the sun and the ocean views in under 3 hours from Melbourne or Sydney, or just 20 minutes from Townsville.
* Magnetic Island is unique in that it is a suburb of Townsville and yet it retains it’s Island charm and feels a world away but is still so accessible. Two-thirds of the Island is designated national park with koalas, wallabies, lots of birdlife, towering hoop pines and huge granite boulders. Located within the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, the beauty continues underwater with excellent snorkeling and diving on the fringing reefs. With 23 beautiful beaches and bays, many accessible only by boat or by foot, you really can find your own little slice of paradise.
* Call Alex Strens today on 0429 079 429 to arrange an inspection.
*A copy of Sustainability Declaration is available upon request.