Have you always dreamed of owning a holiday home in Arcadia and been waiting and waiting for a quality property that offers value for money to come on the market? This is it! This property ticks all the boxes for some lucky new owners:
* Multilevel home with 3 bedrooms upstairs and granny-flat/teenager’s retreat/games room downstairs
* Sparkling inground pool
* Fully-fenced landscaped gardens, lawn for the kids and dog to run around on, all on a large 1035sqm block
* Centrally located in Arcadia on the corner of Hayles Avenue and McCabe Crescent, close to shops, beaches of Alma Bay and Geoffrey Bay, transport, cafes, RSL and pub.
* Large deck for outdoor living which catches the breeze and has a high ceiling with fan to keep you cool and dry
* High-ceilings continue through the open-plan living area/dining/kitchen with good cross-ventilation, fans and split system air-conditioning
* Modern kitchen with very practical layout – perfect for feeding the kids and watching what’s going on
* Family bathroom with bath, over-size shower, vanity and separate toilet
* Downstairs is enclosed with heaps of storage space, second bathroom/laundry, a huge room which can be used as a games/media room, teenager’s retreat or even a great workshop for the handyman
* Don’t hang around as properties like this rarely come on the market – call Alex Strens on 0429 079 429 to arrange an inspection at your convenience.