This fabulous, low-set unit is positioned directly opposite the pristine waters of Geoffrey Bay, on North Queensland’s stunning Magnetic Island. Well-maintained this bright and breezy unit is located in a charming complex of eight. The property features an open-plan living and dining area, a functional kitchen with plenty of storage, two sizable bedrooms with built-ins and one bathroom. The property also includes a garage which has been converted into a third bedroom, air conditioning throughout, an outdoor entertaining area and a swimming pool for those that want to cool off.
This property is perfect for those seeking to enjoy all of the wonders that Magnetic Island has to offer or conversely, an investor looking for a fantastic addition to their portfolio!
* Located on Marine Parade ; directly across from the beach and only metres from shops,
restaurants, supermarkets, walking tracks, public transport and other amenities
* Quiet complex with entertaining space and swimming pool
* Open-plan living and dining
* Bathroom with bath and shower combination
* Internal laundry
* Ceiling fan, screens and air conditioning
* Private outdoor area
* Body Corporate fees $2,970.00 per year
* Council Rates $3,000.00 per year
* Long-term rental estimate $300 per week
* Short-term holiday rental return $150 – $200 per night