With Hamptons style charm and prime position located metres from the pristine waters of Nelly Bay, this renovated holiday home is a showpiece in a league of its own. An absolute entertainer’s paradise with stunning wrap around verandahs, multiple entertaining spaces and a stylish kitchen, “Beachwood” Magnetic Island makes for the ultimate family retreat. Guests will enjoy king size master suites throughout the homestead. You can be sure this fusion of North Queensland living and contemporary style is the holiday hideaway that you’ve been searching for.
Step outside to the tropical gardens, an in ground swimming pool and a dreamy pavilion, which could double as a second residence or fifth bedroom. Spread across a 1,012 sqm allotment, this home enjoys exceptional privacy and space, with the promise of sand between the toes in minutes.
– Located less than 800m from the Nelly Bay ferry terminal and only a short walk to beaches, cafes, restaurants and walking tracks
– Multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces
– Saltwater pool complete with waterfall and sun deck
– Short term holiday rental between $650 – $800 per night
– Accommodates 12 people comfortably
– Council Rates approx. $3,000.00 per annum