Absorb the convenience of the North Shore Estate and relish the park land views awaiting you here at Mode’. Encompassing a sizeable 130m2 design, this well kept townhouse offering is the perfect choice for those seeking an ideal investment opportunity with minimal maintenance and NO body corporate fees.
Enjoying a highly functional floor plan, its spacious selection of living areas merge seamlessly to a large patio that takes in the greenscape vistas of the parkland. The outlook invites ample opportunity to entertain friends and family or relax and unwind after the long work day.
At the heart of the home, the kitchen features exceptional stone bench space, ample cabinetry, stainless steel dishwasher and electric stove top and oven. Tiled throughout the living spaces, this townhouse is an easily maintained and uniquely affordable investment opportunity.
A private and relaxing retreat, the master bedroom is solely located on the upper level, making the most of the park land views from it’s exclusive balcony. Complete with a walk-through-wardrobe and immaculate ensuite that enjoys an oversized shower featuring dual shower heads. Two additional bedrooms are located on the lower level featuring built in robes, carpet and their own private, outdoor access. These bedrooms are serviced by a large bathroom featuring a combined bath tub and shower.
A plethora of additional features ensure ease of living with ultimate comfort. This includes separate split system air-conditioning throughout , screened windows and doors, multiple astro turfed areas and direct access into the home from the single, automatic garage.
– Situated in the gorgeous North Shore Estate, surrounded by parks and green scapes
– Light-filled lounge and dining space overlooked by the modern kitchen with a tasteful colour palette throughout
– Great kitchen featuring an electric cook top, stone benchtops and stainless steel dishwasher
– Elegant and private master suite located on the upper level with walk through wardrobe and ensuite, enjoying a private balcony overlooking the park land.
– Two additional bedrooms on the lower level featuring built in robes, carpet and private outdoor access to each room
– Wonderfully spacious patio, perfect for enjoying with friends, overlooking the parkland
– Secure remote controlled single garage for peace of mind
– Easy care, low maintenance townhouse with astro turfed areas around the home
– Currently on a lease until August 2021 at $380 per week
– There is no body corporate fees associated with this property. Although this townhouse is build to boundary there is no strata or body corporate assigned to the property.
– Council Rates approximately $3,000 per annum
– Located only minutes from Stockland North Shore Shopping Centre, medical centre, local parks, a multitude of schools and day-care centres whilst also providing easy access around Townsville via the ring road
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in preparation of the above information, prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.