Outstanding. Modern. Spacious.
Welcome home to 22 Apollonia Street, Burdell. Occupying an expert floor plan measuring over 220sqm with an abundance of natural light throughout, this perfectly planned and expertly finished family home is sure to impress.
Enjoying four spacious bedrooms, a plush theatre room and dedicated study space, this family home has more than enough room for all. The heart of the home is the crisp white finished kitchen featuring a huge 900mm oven with 5 burner gas stove top and stone benchtops, finished with a stainless steel dishwasher and island bench.
Open planned and fully air-conditioned via split systems, the spacious lounge area seamlessly opens onto the expansive outdoor patio with excess tiled area to host the best of family functions, all whilst overlooking the kids play in your new in-ground pool – perfect for the NQ lifestyle we love!
Completing the package is a remote double garage, internal laundry with plenty of storage and all located on a low maintenance, easy care 517sqm corner block in the heart of family friendly Northshore.
– Situated in the gorgeous Northshore Estate, surrounded by parks and green scapes
– Light-filled family lounge and dining space overlooked by the modern kitchen with a tasteful colour palette throughout
– Expansive kitchen featuring a 5 burner gas cook top and 900mm wide stove, mirrored splash backs, stainless steel dishwasher and stone benchtops.
– Elegant master suite enjoying dual entry ensuite with double vanities and spacious walk in robe
– Three additional bedrooms featuring built in robes and carpet
– Exclusive theatre room with plush carpet situated to the front of the home
– Dedicated study nook by the kitchen to help the kids do their homework while dinner is on the go
– Larger than life outdoor patio accessed by dual sliding glass doors from the living and dining area
– Sparkling in-ground swimming pool offering the perfect place for a summer dip
– Secure remote controlled double garage for peace of mind
– Easy care, low maintenance 517sqm fully fenced, CORNER block
– Council Rates approximately $1,900 per half year
– Located only minutes from Stockland North Shore Shopping Centre, medical centre, local parks, schools and day-care centres whilst also providing easy access around Townsville via the ring road
– Please note that this home is currently tenanted on a periodic lease until approximately May 2021 at $495 per week.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in preparation of the above information, prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.