All the hallmarks that one would expect in this classic period style Queenslander. Timber louvres surround the home on three sides with 3 metre wide verandahs presenting boundless opportunities.
Three good sized bedrooms and a generous floorplan opportunity certainly knocks here.
Set on a generous 1012m2 allotment this grand old lady awaits her next chapter. Positioned perfectly to subdivide (STCA) or plenty of room to extend, put in a shed and place the family size pool in the backyard.
This is a lifestyle opportunity to create your new family home only moments to The Strand, Townsville Grammar and all that the North Ward precinct has on offer.
• Brand new roof completed by Port City Roofing October 2020
• Original fretwork and archways throughout the home
• Original stain glass casement windows and hoop pine flooring
• NBN connected
• Only minutes to Jezzine Barracks and The Rockpool
• A completely cleared fully fenced 1012m2 block awaits you