This quaint federation cottage is sure to impress the first home buyer or investor looking for a central location only 5 minutes from the CBD, Castletown shopping centre and a short stroll to the Echlin Street precinct.
Nestled on a low maintenance 354m2 fully fenced allotment this 3 bedroom home could just be the perfect start. Open plan living and dining with timber plantation shutters separating the outdoor undercover entertaining area. The bathroom has been renovated and the kitchen updated with a space for a dishwasher. The home is airconditioned to two bedrooms and the living area and has security screens to the windows.
• Neat and tidy three bedroom cottage
• Polished floors throughout
• Gas cooktop in the kitchen, plenty of cupboard space
• Open plan living & dining with timber plantation shutter feature wall
• Internal laundry with separate toilet
• Undercover tandem carport