This centrally located spacious apartment is one of only six. This property is truly a delightful surprise with high ceilings, oversized hallway, chefs kitchen and a huge balcony overlooking the Maritime Museum, marina and creek The main bedroom has an ensuite and french doors out to another private balcony. The open plan living area is tiled and spacious and catches the beautiful sea breezes. The single garage and storeroom are fully secure, with access to the complex via a security gate. There is a lift in the complex and visitor parking.
You will love the location surrounded by the restaurants and cafes Palmer street has to offer.
• 3 bedrooms, all with built ins and private balconies
• Chefs kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and induction cooktop
• Granite bench tops
• Ultrawide hallway 1.6 metres approx.
• Open plan living & dining
• Huge balcony overlooking the creek capturing the lovely morning breeze & birdsong
• Secure complex
• Perfect location for couples or investors.
• Total floor area 173 m2 approx