Perched on a spacious 666 sqm allotment in the popular residential estate of Sanctum, this modern residence will certainly deliver for the whole family. Enjoying an abundance of separate living areas and a stylish interior, it’ll also impress when it comes to its spacious outdoor entertaining and highly sought-after double gate side access. With a media room, a kids activity room, a gourmet kitchen with a fully serviced butler’s pantry and room for a shed or pool, 20 Thornbush Street here in Sanctum won’t last long!
• A near new home with on trend colour palette and tasteful finishes;
• Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, soft close drawers, traditional butler’s pantry and 900mm 5x burner gas cooktop oven;
• Separated master retreat with elegant ensuite;
• Spacious theatre room with plush carpet and block out curtains;
• Secluded kids activity room with direct access to the patio;
• Fully air-conditioned with split systems throughout;
• Separate study nook and excess storage throughout the home;
• Extra wide entry way and crimsafe to all doors and selected windows;
• Large sized alfresco dining area with non-slip tiles;
• Remote double garage and double gate side access;
• Great sized 666 sqm block with minimal garden maintenance required plus room for a shed and/or pool;
• Close to Sanctum playgrounds & dog park, Bohlevale State School, Northern Beaches State High School and St Anthony’s Catholic School, plus several childcare centres, Woodlands Shopping Centre and easy access to the highway;
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in preparation of the enclosed information, prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.