Timeless in its location and unfailingly charming with its countless classic character traits, this three bedroom, old world beauty is set to have you stunned. With traditional Queenslander accents throughout, this home enjoys timber polished floors, sun lit casement windows, delightful tongue and groove walls and high soaring ceilings – true testaments of an original West End residence. Located on a fully fenced, 1012 sqm block, 153 Francis Street appreciates an in-ground pool, double gate side access and secure dual car accommodation.
• Coveted West End location, situated only minutes from the shops, Castle Hill, the Townsville CBD and the Strand
• Gorgeous front patio welcomes you home
•Traditional features including tongue and groove panelling, polished timber flooring, high ceilings and casement windows
• The open plan family living area is the heart of the home
• Great sized, functional kitchen
• Master suite has built-in-robes and private entry to the front porch
• Additional two generous sized bedroom enjoy air-conditioning
• Generously sized, newly renovated family bathroom features bath/shower combination
• Covered alfresco entertaining area features a practical outdoor kitchen including gas cooktop and sink
• Secure 36 sqm dual car garage and an additional 36 sqm carport
• Fully fenced 1,012sqm allotment
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in preparation of the enclosed information, prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.