Only a short walk to The Palmer Street Precinct, this modern two-level townhouse boasts a thoughtful floorplan providing several spacious living areas. Entertaining is a breeze both inside and out with two patios and an open plan dining area. The kitchen is any budding chef’s dream featuring stone benchtops, a double sink, dishwasher and plenty of storage. The second level offers two comfortable bedrooms serviced with direct access to the bathroom and a useful study nook.
Located in Townsville’s sought after suburb of South Townsville and just a short stroll to the city, this property is suitable for investors or owner-occupiers alike, with its close proximity to a myriad of cafes, restaurants, bars and the new Queensland Country Bank Stadium.
• An expansive 143sqm of internal living space set across two levels
• Airy open plan kitchen, dining and living
• Central kitchen with granite benchtops, large pantry and double sink
• 2 bedrooms, main with spacious walk in robe and direct access to the bathroom
• Built in study nook with added shelving
• Separate powder room and toilet downstairs
• Security screened and air-conditioned throughout
• Electric garage for one vehicle and additional street parking
• Spacious lockable storage room
• Plenty of storage throughout the apartment including under staircase
• Low Body Corporate Fees
• Pet’s approved on application
• Currently rented at $320.00 per week