From time to time the opportunity arises to purchase a one-of-a-kind property, and this is it. Introducing you to, 11 Mulligan Street, an unrivalled Mundingburra residence with an exceptional level of quality and style. This sprawling family home offers character, charm and an enviable lifestyle, crafted to create the ideal living and entertaining. Featuring multiple living areas, a stylish kitchen, three generous bedrooms, two bathrooms and a fully screened inground pool pavilion set on a 921sqm block this home is sure to impress!
• Centrally located in the highly sought after family-friendly suburb of Mundingburra. A short walk to Anderson Park, bike paths as well as excellent private and state schools.
• Formal dining and living room with original casement windows
• Well appointed kitchen with, gas cook top and plenty of cupboard space
• Large Master bedroom with generous ensuite and built in wardrobe
• Additional 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobes and split systems
• Practical main bathroom with spa bath and shower combination
• Large internal laundry
• Gorgeous front patio
• Outdoor deck with enclosed inground swimming pool
• Double Carport with electric gate
• Fully screened and air conditioned throughout
• Tidy low maintenance gardens
• Lockable garden/pool shed
• Fully fenced 921sqm block
• Rates approx. $4,000 per annum