Situated in this very central location is where you will find this solid highset Queenslander. With new paint inside and out this very tidy home features a large central lounge / dining area with an additional living area at the entrance.
Classic Queenslander charm with casement windows, french doors, T & G walls and timber floor. The three generous size bedrooms with ample light and high ceilings make for easy living and endless potential. The home features a large functional kitchen along with a neat tidy bathroom and separate toilet. There is also the addition of a secure lock-up area under the house.
Set at the end of a dead end street on a 1012m2 block, this home is in a central location. Close to public transport, schools and a short walk to Castletown Shopping Centre.
OFFERS WELCOME PRIOR TO AUCTION
• Fresh paint inside and out
• High ceilings, T & G walls, timber floors
• 1012m2 block
• Potential! Potential! Potential!
• Open plan living and dining
• Air conditioning to 2 bedrooms
• Central & convenient location
• Lock-up storage under house