As you enter the impeccably renovated residence you will feel just how much natural light and open plan living is on offer. Boasting contemporary timber look flooring and a fresh neutral aesthetic, the living and dining space flow out effortlessly to an alfresco courtyard which is totally fenced for privacy and security.
The well sized, bedrooms feature built-in robes and serviced by an all-white bathroom.
Privately situated at the end of the small complex and removed from any outside noise this pet-friendly apartment is an ideal investment addition, convenient home for the busy working professional or a downsizer.
• Weekly rental return of $270 per week, lease expires end of January 2021
• Two generous size bedrooms with built ins and Daikin split air conditioning system to main
• Spacious open plan kitchen boasting ample bench space, stainless steel appliances and
• Combined living/dining area features easycare timber look floors and Daikin split system
• Unit offers excellent cross-ventilation and natural light throughout
• Internal laundry
• Pet friendly and predominately owner occupied complex
• Low Body Corporate
• Private courtyard for those passionate gardeners
• Quiet location, walking and bike paths just over Queens Road
• Multiple bus routes accessed by stops close by on Queens Road and Charters Towers Road
• Single carport with lockable storage
• All new electrics, plumbing and appliances throughout (warranties included)
• Only a short stroll to Bicentennial Park and the Ross River walking and bike track