This neat and tidy four bedroom home is situated in a quiet court in the popular suburb of Douglas. It is a perfect opportunity for the first home buyer, a large family or investor with the estimated rental return $400 – $420 per week.
Positioned on an easy care 532m2 allotment, this house has been completely refreshed with brand new carpets, neutral decor and fresh paint.
Conveniently positioned, the home is within minutes to local shops, restaurants, James Cook University, Townsville Hospital and a kids park just around the corner.
Features of the property include:
• Large kitchen with walk in pantry and plenty of benchspace
• Brand new carpets and fresh paint
• Separate dining and lounge areas
• 4 generous size bedrooms with built in robes, master with walk in robe and en-suite
• Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout the home
• Covered patio
• Double remote lock up garage with internal access
• 532 m2 fully fenced block
• Flood free and a short stroll to Ross River,
Townsville Hospital & James Cook University
• Double gate vehicle access to the right side of the home for boats, trailers or caravans